The holiday season is fast approaching, and I’m sure you are wondering what gift to get your favorite francophile! Not to toot our own horn, but we know a thing or two about being a francophile. (P.S. I’m a big believer in self-gifting 😉 )
And with that being said, of course, I have a few gift ideas. And who else can help you narrow down your favorites?
Without further ado, here we go!
1. For the one who likes to walk all over Paris
For that wonderful afternoon stroll to nowhere… Go where your spirit leads you, look below the surface, and explore the world around you.
2. For the one who is not afraid to try something new
A light-hearted art print, featuring that French delicacy, Les Escargots. Dinner with snails, in pop art style with vivid blues and green tones.
3. For the one who would love a night out dancing in Paris
A cheerful take on Paris’s famous Moulin Rouge in its hey day. A Pop Art print, with vintage green and red color tones.
☞ READ MORE: Paris at Night: Scintillating ideas for an evening in Paris
4. For the one who is ready to become a local
The Vieux Port of Marseille is calling. It is apéro time with a bottle of the famous Pastis de Marseille done in watercolor pop art style.
5. For the one who yearns to be eco-friendly
Illustrated print of Metro sign in Paris. In vintage style, available in brown and purple, as well as red and green tones.
☞ READ MORE: Living in Paris: the Good, the Bad & the Ugly
6. For the French girl who knows her chic
You know she knows her style aesthetic. Get this light-weight 100% cotton t-shirt for that woman who has that indefinable “je ne sais quoi“.
7. For the one who loves to sit in a park and people-watch
Spend some time in Paris’s Jardin du Luxembourg under a hot pink sun. Printed art poster in pop art style with green and pink tones.
8. For the one who wants to envelop you in a big hug
Coucou is a cozy intimate way of saying “Hello” in French. Stay cozy in this relaxed sweatshirt which will warm your heart.
9. For the dad who does everything for you
For that doting dad who is willing to spend all weekend building a treehouse and playing with the kids. He is always there when they need them, with a hug, a kiss and a smile.
10. For the chick who knows how to hold a glass of wine
Pick up a glass and cheers with this Wine Time Art Print. In Pop Art style with vivid grass green and rosy pink tones.
☞ READ MORE: Easy Guide to the French Wines
11. For the one who runs your world
Call me C.E.O. For the one who runs it all, the C.E.O. of your home. You know who it is.
Long-sleeve loose-fitting t-shirt with a wide neck. Featuring an illustrated printing of “Appelle Moi CEO” in French, meaning “Call me C.E.O”.
12. For the one sees the world with rose-colored glasses
Inspired by the famous song by Edith Piaf – La Vie en Rose. Seek out and experience every day with this rich rose-tint that will color your world.
13. For the one who melts when the cat purrs
For all the cat lovers out there! This warm sweatshirt will make you want to snuggle up with your darling kitty (assuming he or she lets you!)
14. For the one who makes you breakfast in bed
Wake up every morning and fall in love with breakfast. Enjoy this luscious croissant and café poster, in pop art style in electric blue and rose color tones.
15. For the one who is always on top of her game
“Be still my heart!” Fall in love with this graphic red, white and black tote that will make a statement wherever you go.
16. For the one who knows how to value oneself
Take heart with the famous French proverb: “Quand on a pas ce que l’on aime, il faut aimer ce que l’on a.”
“When you do not have what you love, you have to love what you have.”
If you enjoyed that article, you may enjoy reading about French style rules and what to wear in Paris. A bientôt!