This Recipe includes
|Boneless pork loin chops, about 1/2 inch thick|
|Salt and pepper|
Why we love it
When you have thin boneless pork chops, the last thing you want to do is over cook them. To control their temperature, baking them in the oven is one sure-fire way to help them to retain their natural tenderness and juiciness.
The gentle heat of the oven allows the meat to cook evenly, ensuring a moist and tender texture that is incredibly satisfying to bite into. As they cook, the pork chops develop a slightly caramelized exterior. The result is a succulent and flavorful dish that is sure to please the whole family.
Not to mention how quick and easy it is. Once seasoned and placed in the oven, they require minimal hands-on attention. This makes them a great choice for busy individuals or families who want to enjoy a delicious meal at the end of the day, without too much fuss.
What to serve with it?
What drinks to serve with it?
How to store it?
These boneless pork chops keep quite well in the fridge, and can be served warm or cold. Let them cool, and then place in an airtight glass container in the fridge, so that the pork chops don’t dry out.
- Lamb roast with garlic and rosemary
- Beef roast with gravy
- Pork chops in garlic mushroom sauce
- French Pork loin roast (with mustard)
- 4-5 boneless pork loin chops, about 1/2 inch thick
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1-2 sprigs of fresh parsley
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C) degrees.
- Combine the spices and herbs in a small bowl and stir well to combine.
- Brush the spice mixture over both sides of the pork chops.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the pork chops look crispy and cooked. Measure with a thermometer if you have, the pork's internal temperature should be at 145°F (63°C)
- Take out of the oven and let rest 5 minutes.
- Serve while warm.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 207Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 85mgSodium: 69mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 28g
Note: We are not certified nutritionists and these estimates are approximate. Each individual’s dietary needs and restrictions are unique to the individual. You are ultimately responsible for all decisions pertaining to your health. This website is written and produced for entertainment purposes only.
If you enjoyed that, check out our other classic French recipes that are easy to prepare. Bon appétit and à bientôt !